Stay and Play
Every Thursday 9.30am to 11.00 am. Term Time only
Our stay and play sessions are coordinated and run by Joanne, one of our senior early years practitioners. These sessions are a valuable time to:
- MEET other parents
- ASK questions and share ideas
- ENABLE your child to explore our school environment
- OBSERVE your child with other children
- LEARN some stories, activities, songs and rhymes
- Receive and offer SUPPORT to others
Our sessions are free, but we would encourage parents to contribute a small amount towards the cost of the snack and drink their child will receive in the session.
We hope you will enjoy our school and become one of our family.
If you have any questions, please contact Claire in our office - 01924 456771
Sessions this term
We are currently settling our new children in. Keep an eye on this page, and we will update it once our sessions are running again.