Stay and Play
Stay and Play will run every Thursday morning from 9.30 to 11am this half-term. The last session will be 7th December.
Our Stay and Play sessions are term time only. We ask for a donation of £1 per session. See leaflet
Our stay and play sessions are coordinated and run by Joanne, one of our senior early years practitioners. These sessions are a valuable time to:
- MEET other parents
- ASK questions and share ideas
- ENABLE your child to explore our school environment
- OBSERVE your child with other children
- LEARN some stories, activities, songs and rhymes
- Receive and offer SUPPORT to others
We ask parents to contribute a £1 towards the cost of the session.
We hope you will enjoy our school and become one of our family.
If you have any questions, please contact Claire in our office - 01924 456771