Managing Behaviour - top tips
Rules and boundaries -Managing behaviour
You might notice that:
- I know when I’m feeling sad or cross. I understand that if I shout or say unkind things, I might make my friends sad or worried too.
- I know that sometimes my friends will want to have the toys I’m playing with and need a grown up to help me share these with them.
- I am beginning to understand that when you are busy, I can’t always have everything I want, when I want it.
- I know that sometimes I can’t do things I want to do – like jumping up and down on your friend’s sofa with my muddy boots on!
How you can help me learn:
- Let me dress up and pretend to be a nurse, doctor, firefighter, mum or dad.
- Explain to me why I can’t do things like run around the supermarket.