- Our Learning
- School Readiness
- START PRogramme
- Health and hygiene challenges
- Health and Self Care Top Tips
Health and Self Care Top Tips
Health and self-care
You might notice that:
- I like to eat different types of fruit and vegetables.
- I can go to the toilet by myself.
- I can tell you about different ways of keeping healthy, like washing my hands before I eat my food, drinking some water when I’m thirsty, eating fruit or vegetables, and running or jumping.
- I can show you how I use things like scissors safely – without help from a grownup – so I don’t hurt myself or my friends.
- I can tidy toys away so that I don’t fall over them and hurt myself.
How you can help me learn:
- Make fruit kebabs or vegetable faces to help me try different types of fruit and vegetables.
- Dance with me when we hear our favourite songs!